In this digital era, of course everything seems as quick as possible to change. However, it requires many parties to make changes to digital. If they do not make digital changes, of course they now will be left far behind with. How fast the digital era makes people’s lives change at all.
Not only in common people’s lives, it also happens in the software and hardware industry in which the developer of those subjects have to make the changes as quickly as possible to compete with other companies.
The digital movement recently already sues one of the biggest gaming consoles to make a big change. As we know that Xbox One is an eighth generation home video game console product developed by Microsoft.
Microsoft markets this device as an “all in one entertainment system”, hence the name Xbox One. Xbox One competes with Sony PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Wii U and Switch.
Unlike the previous Xbox which used the Power PC architecture, the Xbox One reverts to the x86 architecture used on the first Xbox. Powered by AMD’s Accelerated Processing Unit (APU), this console emphasizes cloud computing, social networking, and the ability to record and share video clips or screenshots of games, or broadcast live to streaming services such as Mixer and Twitch.
Then, due to the digital era, Xbox One also makes a change from disc to digital. Then, Xbox One also will distribute the codes for switching from Disc to Digital. By using the code, you can redeem it to receive pre-order purchase.
As we know that there are many popular games which require you to pre-order. Well, if you are using an Xbox One console to play any games, of course when you pre-order a purchase for any games, you will receive the code that you have to redeem.
Moreover, buying the digital disc will allow you to play the game on PC with crossplay. To get a digital copy, of course you need to convert it before. To do it, you just put the disc in, then, go into the Xbox One settings and click “Convert to Digital Copy” or something. After that, you basically will own the game and add the game to your account.
How to Redeem the Code of Digital on Xbox One
Do you already know how to redeem the code of Xbox One?
We guess that not all Xbox One users really know to redeem the code, but don’t worry because we are here to guide you redeeming the code. Here they are:
- Firstly, go to the official site of the game as you choose.
- After that, enter the code as it is shown. Click Submit my code.
- Then, you will be required to log into the site with an Ubisoft account. If you do not have, you should create it first.
- Choose your platform as you’re using. Make sure that your username displayed for the account you will play the game.
- After that, click on Submit my code to continue.
- Your code will be validated and a confirmation email will be sent to the address associated with your account.
- Finally, the console’s player will receive a key that they will have to activate in their platform’s store.