The Fight Simulator on GTA 5 with ground crew is called FiveM. FiveM is known as the name of a modification for the Grand Theft Auto 5 or GTA 5 enabling you to play multiplayer on customized dedicated servers, powered by Cfx.re. Building upon years of development on the Cfx.re framework, that has existed in a lot of different forms since 2014, this one is the original community, driven and source available GTA 5 multiplayer modification project. It puts the community, both players, server owners, and the greater GTA modding community first.
- Game: FiveM
- Browse: FiveM servers
- Type: RP PVE
- Status: Offline since 1 year
- Last Check: 2 min.
- IP Address: 18.104.22.168
- Port: 30120
- Server Owner: Anonymous
- Website: http://five-flight.gq/
- Votes: 0
- Favorites: 0
- Hits this month: 9
- Country: Switzerland
What FiveM offers:
- Streaming: FiveM allows servers to use custom cars, weapons, maps, and more dynamically.
- Al: FiveM allows servers to keep the original game Al, so you will never be alone. Aside from that, you are also able to PvE.
- Sync Quality: FiveM uses the network code of Rockstar with improvements, so you will have the best sync around.
- Standalone: FiveM does not modify your GTA 5 installation, so you are able to switch between GTA:O and FiveM without getting banned.
- Windows 10 (Recommended)
o GPU Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz
o GPU NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD 7870 2GB
o RAM 16GB
o HDD 72GB + 8GB
- Windows 8.1 (Minimum)
o CPU Intel Core 2 Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Phenom 9850 @ 2.5GHz
o GPU NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB / Intel HD GT2
o RAM 8GB (4 may work)
o HDD 72GB + -4GB
FAQ about FievM:
- Will you get banned from GTA:O for playing FiveM?
No. FiveM does not interact with the Rockstar Online Services except to validate your game copy the first time you launch it.
- Why are you asking me for login information?
FiveM needs to do this to check if you actually have GTA 5, when the automatic validation fails. This data will only be sent to the Rockstar Social Club services, and is not transmitted to FiveM, or any other party.
- Will OneSync ask you to redo server code?
Np, all the existing scripts will still work with the game when OneSync is released, with some small changes to support higher player counts. OneSync will enable new, better ways of doing particular things you do in your scripts, so you might want to take benefit of those when they are released.
- FIveM crashes, what should you do?
You need to post a topic on the forums with the issues you are experiencing. Do not forget to provide all information requested in the error format, so they can help you better.
- What does M stand for?
M stands for modifications, not multiplayer. The game called FiveM provides both a singleplayer as multiplayer experience. This one allows players to use the features in singleplayer as well.