On Tuesday September 1, Valorant announced one of their largest batch condensed changes since the end of ACT 1. Some agents were given a couple of buffs, while Sage is slammed by the nerf hammer. A few changes to the Vandal could give the gun some more play time compared to the Phantom.
Valorant Patch 1.07 is sure to change up how some of these solo-queue games will play out, so ensure to check out the latest updates.
- Now off-screen flashes match behavior of other flashes in the game and apply a minimum amount of flash more aggressively.
- Charges increased from 2 to 3.
- Reduced windup time from 0.6 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
Now concuss de-scopes the players and prevents re-scoping.
- Added a brief windup before damage begins.
- Damage per second reduced from 60 to 40.
- Visual effects have been added to create it easier to spot the grenade on the ground. Stealth audio range has been slightly increased.
- No longer uttered by Sova’s Recon Bolt.
- More successfully shoots at an enemy’s last known location.
- Heal reduced from 100 health over 5 seconds to 60 health over 5 seconds..
- Self heal reduced from 100 health over 5 seconds to 60 health over 5 seconds
Size reduced by 30%.
- Cost reduced from 400 credits to 300 credits.
- Fortifying Barrier: Wall forms at 400 health. After a 3 second delay, the wall becomes fortified to 800 health.
- Updated the physics on Sova’s cape in order for it to widdle outside his hitbox less frequently.
- Polish work on Sova’s first person hands to bring them up to the fidelity bar of the rest of the agents.
- Now can be placed during the buy phase of rounds, through spawn barriers.
- Now the Toxic Screen goes up faster along its full length once it starts to form.
- When getting headshot by a shotgun, the aimpunch is going to be lower than all the other weapons.
- Hitting an opponent past 10 meters will apply a different ragging value to them instead of the standard tagging.
- New tagging: 30% slow for 0.5 seconds on a smooth curve going back to normal speed.
- 1st falloff range reduced from 9 meters to 7 meters.
- Updated headshot multiple from 3x to 2x.
Price increased from 1500 credits to 1600 credits.
- Increased firing rate from 9.25 to 9.75.
- Increased damage from 39 to 40.
- Now, the players have the ability to remake a match if a match starts 4v5.
- The players are able to vote for a remake at the start of the second round, if a player did not connect through the entirety of the first round.
- The match does not affect MMR or reward any experience.
- The players who did not connect will lose the full amount of MMR.
- Now, the players are able to hide their identity from non-party members of each team.
- They are able to hide the names of other players in the match.