In Minecraft, there are lots of mechanic games. One of them is Minecraft Gravity. If you come here to find out the information about Minecraft Gravity, you are at the right page. Here we are going to talk and explore all about Minecraft Gravity.
ABOUT MINECRAFT GRAVITY
Gravity is a game mechanic in Minecraft that functions similar to the real-world natural phenomenon.
You have to know that Gravity in Minecraft affects all Players, Items, Mobs, liquids (such as Lava or Water), as well as certain types of Blocks. Any Entity affected by gravity is going to fall to the ground rapidly. If the entity is a player or mob, it is going to likely take fall damage if it has dropped from over a certain height.
Apparently, most solid blocks in Minecraft do not obey gravity. They are going to float in the air. Even when all adjacent blocks are removed. However, there are a few blocks which do obey gravity and will fall if not supported from below. These include:
- Red Sand
- Concrete Powder
- Dragon Egg
- TNT (When Activated)
- Flight: The players who have activated flight mode are unaffected by gravity.
- Feather Falling Enchantment: If a player’s boots are enchanted with this effect, they are going to fall to the ground at the same speed. But, they are going to take less fall damage.
- Elytra: This allows a player to glide down safely to the ground without taking damage while controlling the direction of their descent.
- Chickens. This is immune to fall damage, instead they flap their wings while falling, gliding down to the ground safely.
- Iron Golems: This is immune to fall damage.
- Snow Golems: This is also immune to fall damage.
- Gravity affected blocks: Probably the World generation not update them due to them to be suspended. Also, they may be glitched manually this way. If a player places a block on the top of or next to a gravity affected block which is suspended in midair, it is going to make the block update and fall. Then, it will also update any adjacent.
- Jump Boost: This is a status effect which makes the players and mobs jump higher and take less fall damage.
- Levitation: This is a status effect added in 1.9 which makes the players and mobs float for a short period of time.
- Slow Falling: This is a status effect added in 1.13 which makes the players and mobs fall slowly, and negates any fall damage that would be dealt normally.
Well, the text above is an explanation regarding Minecraft Gravity. If you want to get further information related to Minecraft Gravity, you are able to get the information from other sources. For example, you are able to visit Minecraft Fandom on Wiki. Or you are also able to send us an email for assistance.