If you are trying to complete challenges in Fortnite Season 4 Week 2, it means that the reason why you come to this site and read this article is because you want to know how to complete one of the challenges namely riding a motorboat under bridges.
As you know that in Fortnite Season 4 Week 2, there are a number of challenges as listed below.
- You have to search Chests at Salty Springs (seven).
- You have to do eliminations at the Authority (three).
- You have to dance on top of different Sentinel Heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (three).
- You have to destroy Boats at Craggy Cliffs (seven).
- You have to bounce on different Dog Toys at the Ant Manor (four).
- You have to ride a Motorboat Under different colored Steel Bridges (three).
- You have to search S.H.I.E.L.D. Chests inside Quinjets (seven).
- You have to find the Loading Screen picture at a Quinjet Patrol Site [Wolverine Challenge]
You are able to see from the list above that one of the challenges that you have to complete is to ride a motorboat under different colored steel bridges. So, how to do that?
There are five of these metal structures in total and you have to use three different ones for completing the challenge. When you are in these areas, riding one of the Fortnite motorboats is the thing that you have to do. So, you are able to jump in a boat and then make your way to the steel bridges including the The Red, Blue and Green Steel Bridges. These steel bridges are the three closest together so it will be easier for you to choose these bridges. However, you are able to visit any colored steel bridges that you like.
Do you know the locations of the bridges? The locations of Fortnite Colored Steel Bridges are spanning the various rivers across the map. Red Steel Bridge can be found between Doom’s Domain and Salty Springs with Blue Steel Bridge located nearby and directly to the east of Doom’s Domain. If you want to get to Purple Steel Bridge, you are able to find it in the forest between Weeping Woods and Slurpy Swamp. And, if you want to find Green Steel Bridge, it is southeast of Frenzy Farm. How about Yellow Steel Bridge? All the way over in the mountains to the east of Misty Meadows, you will be able to find this bridge.
If you want to know how other Fortnite players complete this challenge, you are able to watch some videos on Youtube below. By watching these videos, you can also get some inspiration on how to complete the challenge.
- A video of Perfect Score entitled Ride A Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges (3) – Fortnite Week 2 Challenges which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2020.
- A video of HarryNinetyFour entitled Ride a Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges All Locations – Fortnite which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2020.
So, you can complete the challenge now and good luck!