Are you a word-lover? If so, you are in the right place. Here, we are going to inform you a game that you can play to make you have fun. The game is Outspell. It is a free online spelling game which will keep you entertained for hours. Actually, this game similar with Scrabble, on the game of Outspell, you have to build the words and score points based on the values of letter tiles. However, Outspell game has lots of fun twists that we are sure you are going to like that.
As we said before that Outspell is a free online spelling game. You are going to entertained for hours. On the game of Outspell, you are able to spell out your opponent. For those who are Scrabble lovers, it is your lucky day. You are able to play at your own speed on levels from easy to expert. Even, there is a word list to help form words with tricky letters. We think that this is the perfect game to hone in your skills for your next family Scrabble tournament.
HOW TO PLAY OUTSPELL
If you want to play the game of Outspell, so you are able to see these steps below:
- At the first step, you are able to get the game of Outspell. In this case, you are able to find the game on AARP platform. We get information that there are many people who like playing the game of Outspell on AARP.
- After you reach at the homepage of AARP, then you are able to search and find the game of Outspell. In this step, you are able to click at Games category.
- On AARP, you will be able to see some options of games. There are Mahjong, Solitaire, Word, and Arcade. Because you want to play the game of Outspell, so you have to click at Word category. By clicking Word category, then you will be able to find the game of Outspell.
- After you find the game of Outspell, then you are able to click at that game.
- The next step that you have to do is to select your desired difficulty. Afterwards, you are able to spell your first word on the board, making sure that it touches the center space.
- Then, the computer is going to build a word off of yours. Just continue building words until there are no more tiles available.
- During the game, you have to try to take advantage of the bonus spaces. Remember that blue spaces multiply the value of the letter, while red spaces multiply the value of the whole word. As a fun twist, the letters multiplied by bonus spaces hold which value the entire game.
- You are able to always exchange several of your letter tiles for new ones from the bag. There is also a dictionary tool that you are able to use to look up and validate potential words.