When you know how to play Minecraft, your next hurdle is to survive and thrive. If you are having trouble surviving your early days in Minecraft, now you have to read the following text. We are going to share the ways to survive on Minecraft.
HOW TO SURVIVE FROM TSUNAMI
Firstly, we are going to inform you the way to survive from Tsunami on Minecraft.
When you face Tsunami on Minecraft, you are able to climb up. Make sure that you are able to avoid Tsunami. There are many players who use this way to prevent them from Tsunami. Once again make sure that you are able to climb up to the top of the hill or the mountain. If you see a cave, you are also able to run and hide in the cave. After you at the cave, you are able to craft the table to avoid a Tsunami entering the cave. Make sure that Tsunami does not enter the cave.
HOW TO MAKE TSUNAMI
Talking about Tsunami on Minecraft, in this page we are also going to share how to make a tutorial for Tsunami in 4 commands creation. If you want to try making your Tsunami in 4 commands creation, so you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you have to place 4 repeat command blocks that are always active.
- After that, you are able to copy/ paste the commands in the description into the command blocks.
- Now, you need to get an Anvil and a squid spawn egg. Please name the egg “Tsunami”.
- The next step that you have to do is to change command block output to false. Finally, you are able to destroy the world of Minecraft.
In the text below, we are going to share some ways to survive in Minecraft. Here is some help for you.
- Punch trees in a new world. You are able to collect a decent number of logs, 20-30, more than enough for your first few days.
- Convert some of the logs into wooden planks. The planks are used for many different crafting recipes.
- Make a crafting table. You can only craft in the 2×2 crafting grid in your inventory.
- Craft a wooden pickaxe out of planks and sticks. You will need it to mine stone, to turn into a furnace.
- Mine a decent amount of coal. You are able to use coal to burn the logs you collected to make charcoal.
- Get lots of cobblestone.
- Find a tall mountain or a cave. Create your way up to it.
- Find a clearing and build a small house. Light up the inside with torches.
- Wait out the night. Many monsters spawn at night.
- Please exit your home carefully and check for the creepers.
- Craft a chest. You are able to craft a chest with wood planks. You need exactly 8 wood planks.