AARP is one of platforms which offer you a lot of information such as travel tips, managing money, job search, and many more. In this site, you are also able to play games online. In this site, you are able to find a lot of games such as daily crossword puzzle, test your skills at solitaire, and many more. You are able to play the games anytime and anywhere.
If you want to play games in this platform, of course you need to know how to access AARP games there. It is very easy to be able to access games in AARP site. Here are the steps to access AARP games.
- First, you have to access aarp.org.
- In the top left of the screen, there is three line icon which is Menu and you have to click on that.
- In the menu, you will find a lot of options such as Health, Family Caregiving, Work and Jobs, Travel and many more. Scroll down and find Games menu. When you find it, click on it.
- Then, you will be directed to a Games page where there are a lot of games available such as Mahjongg Candy, Klondike Solitaire, Outspell, Daily Word Search and many more.
- At the top of the screen, you will see the themes of games including Mahjongg, Solitaire, Word, Arcade, Card, and some more. You have to click one of it and then there will be more options of the theme of the game that you choose.
- For example, you want to play Word games, then click on it and there will appear the game about Words such as Daily Crossword, Word Wipe, Outspell and many more.
- Now, click on the game that you want to play and then when the game appears, click on Play Now.
If you want to save your score, you will be asked at the end of the game and you will be prompted to log in. Or, you are able to find the Login prompt in the top right of the red header bar. When you log in, you have to enter your email address and password that you used to register with AARP site and then choose Log In. You are able to confirm that you are logged in by looking for your name in on the right side of the red header bar at the top of the page. So, if you want to login, make sure that you have registered, but if you have not, you are able to register first at AARP site. By registering to AARP site, you are able to save your scores when you play game.
Games in AARP site can be played on all devices such as desktop, laptops, computers, and most Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets because the games are built using WebGL technology. However, if your devices are Amazon Kindle Fire and the Barnes & Noble Nook tablets, you cannot play AARP games there since these devices are not supported.