If you are trying to complete the challenges in Fortnite from Season 4 Week 2, then you may need some tutorials for being able to complete the challenges successfully. One of the challenges in Season 4 week 2 is to ride a motorboat under different colored steel bridges. So, you need to know the location and also how to complete this challenge.
Well, there are five of these metal structures in total and you have to use three different ones for completing challenges in Fortnite Season 4 Week 2. When you get to these areas, you have to ride one of the Fortnite motorboats. So, you are able to jump in a boat and then make your way to the steel bridges including the The Red, Blue and Green Steel Bridges. These steel bridges are the three closest together so it will be easier for you to choose these bridges. However, you are able to visit any colored steel bridges that you like.
So, where are the locations of the bridges? The locations of Fortnite Colored Steel Bridges are spanning the various rivers which run across the map. Red Steel Bridge is located between Doom’s Domain and Salty Springs with Blue Steel Bridge located nearby and directly to the east of Doom’s Domain. Do you want to get to Purple Steel Bridge? This bridge can be found in the forest between Weeping Woods and Slurpy Swamp. If you want to find Green Steel Bridge, it is southeast of Frenzy Farm. How about Yellow Steel Bridge? You are able to find it all the way over in the mountains to the east of Misty Meadows.
If you need the coordinates of each of these bridges on the map, here they are:
- D3 : It is Red Steel Bridge location.
- F7 : It is Yellow Steel Bridge location.
- F4 : It is Green Steel Bridge location.
- E2 : It is Blue Steel Bridge location.
- C6 : It is Purple Steel Bridge location.
If you want to see how others complete this challenge, you are able to watch some videos below.
- A video of Perfect Score entitled Ride A Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges (3) – Fortnite Week 2 Challenges which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2020.
- A video of HarryNinetyFour entitled Ride a Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges All Locations – Fortnite which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2020.
- A video of Coldside Games entitled Ride A Motorboat Under Different Colored Steel Bridges Fortnite Week 2 Challenges Locations Guide which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2020.
- A video of MoreLlamaSir entitled Fortnite Colored Steel Bridges Locations Guide! Week 2 Challenges (Ride A Motorboat Under Bridges) which was uploaded on September 3rd, 2020.
You are able to watch these videos to know how to complete this challenge well.
Besides this challenge, in Fortnite Season 4 Week 2, you also have to complete other missions such as searching Chests at Salty Springs, eliminations at The Authority, dancing on top of different Sentinel Heads at the Sentinel Graveyard, destroy Boats at Craggy Cliffs, bouncing on different Dog Toys at the Ant Manor, searching SHIELD chests inside Quinjets, and finding Loading Screen picture at a Quinjet Patrol site in the Wolverine Challenge.