Apex Legends Season 6 is right around the corner, promising the players exciting changes to the Battle Royale due to competition in the genre continuing to grow. Even, Apex Legends add the new characters and weapons which surprise all players. Let us discuss it all down.
APEX LEGENDS SEASON 6 NEW CHARACTER: RAMPART
Rampart has been confirmed as the new legend to come to the Apex Legends Season 6. Rampart is a private business owner who only needs a big gun and a backpack full of scrap metal to get by in the dangerous, wild west world of the Outlands. Ramya Parekh (Rampart for short) created a name for herself in the underground gauntlet circuit before opening her shop on Gaea.
Now she is entering Apex Legends to show off just how skillful she is. Besides, she already sports a Gatling gun in the reveal trailer, that is enough to make us excited. In the text below, we are going to explain about abilities of Apex Legends Rampart:
- Amped Cover (Tactical): A deployable shield which the players are able to shoot one way though, but not take damage in reverse.
- Modded Loader (Passive): It increased Magazine or heat capacity and faster reloads/recharge once using LMGs and the Minigun.
- Emplaced Minigun: This is a minigun that Rampart can deploy and use on the enemies.
APEX LEGENDS SEASON 6 NEW WEAPON: VOLT GUN
The VOLT is a favorite and was speculated to arrive much earlier. It is a submachine gun that was first introduced in Titanfall 2. Based on the research, it was confirmed in the Boosted Gameplay trailer that it will be coming to Season 6. It is a bit different from a normal SMG because it uses energy ammo rather than normal bullets. The first energy-based SMG to see regular use in the Frontier, the Volt lets its operator to fire a salvo of energy-based ammunition, decreasing drag and creating it possible to hit multiple targets within a short window.
WORLD’S EDGE MAP CHANGES
Currently, it seems there will not be a new map in Season 6, but there are going to be map changes. The world’s Edge will become World’s Edge Fortified, please take a look at what was shown in the Boosted Gameplay trailer. Here are the confirmed changes:
- Launch Site. It is getting an ample amount of changes this season 6.
- Drill Site. It is one of the former locations last season has been replaced in the form of an area called Countdown.
- Staging. It is one of the smaller POIs which has been added this season 6 and is located in one of the busiest areas of the map.
- Rising Blast Walls. These new massive walls are also an addition around the map this season 6.
- Survey Camp. There is a new path that has been cut out of the Survey Camp.
- Train. The Train which has been circulating the Apex map for quite some time now has been stopped and its pieces lay all over the map.