If you like playing Freecell game, you are able to find it in several sites such as 123freecell.com and greenfelt.net. The Freecell game in these sites are free to play and you are able to play the game whenever and wherever using your device.
In the Green Felt site, as the name indicates, the appearance of the site is green. You play game in this site, there are some buttons at the top of the game including New Game, Replay, Give Up, High Scores, Show Rules, Unpause, Undo, Redo, and Auto-finish. These buttons can be used by you when you are playing game. For example, if you are stuck with the game and you want to start with the new one, you are able to click on New Game button. If you click on the High Score button, you will see the top ten high scores of the game including the name, date, score, moves and time.
If you click on the Show Rules button, there will appear the rules of the game at the top of the game that you are playing. Also, you will find a guide of using keys on your keyboard to make your game playing more efficient. Based on that rule, here are the keys that you are able to use on your keyboard.
- Space: It can be used for auto-finish where in foundation games, it can move all the cards it can up to the foundations.
- z: It can be used to undo.
- x: It can be used to redo.
- n: It can be used for playing a New Game.
- g: It can be used to replay the same game.
Also, there is a card-finder keyboard feature that you are able to use to help you locate cards. Here they are.
- a: It can be used to Highlight the aces.
- 1 though 9: It can be used to highlight the cards with the rank pressed.
- 0 or t: It can be used to highlight the tens.
- d, c, h, s: It can be used to highlight the cards with the suit.
- r, b: It can be used to highlight the red or black cards.
There are also ways to use the mouse to make your game playing more efficient.
- Left click: It can move the card to the most logical place (but it might not be the best move)
- Left click in empty area: It can be used for auto-finish where in the foundation game, it moves all the cards it can up to the foundations.
- Right click: It can be used for Undo.
How about playing Freecell game in 123freecell.com? In that site, you are able to find seven variations of the game including Freecell, Double Freecell, Baker’s Game Freecell, Eight off Freecell, 3 Free Freecells, 2 Freecells, and 1 Freecell. So, here you will have more variations of the Freecell game and you are able to choose what variation that you want to play.